Important: admission policy and acceptance rate may vary by areas of study, degree level, student nationality or residence and other criteria. Please contact the appropriate ASUC’s Admission Office for detailed information on a specific admission selection policy and acceptance rate. We strictly follow the National Accreditation Board’s (NAB) admission policy and for that matter prospective students must contact the university to determine their acceptance into our undergraduate and graduate programmes ahead of time.
Guidelines to fill this form
1. All relevant documents supporting the application must be attached.
2. Supply all documentation in English. If your transcripts and/ or reference are not in English, official and independent translations which bear the signature/ stamp of the translator must be sent.
3. Attach two endorsed passport photographs to your application.
4. Check that all relevant portions of the form have been filled.
5. Please retain a copy of your entire application.
Please you can download a hardcopy of our admission forms, or you may click HERE to use our online forms.
Director of Admissions